Re: Vygotsky Reader

From: Nate (vygotsky@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 09:27:36 PDT

Bill,

1) I know University of Wisconsin had a copy or two once upon a time. My
understanding is one can get an interlibrary loan through your
university library, is not this true.

2) Is there a piece in particular your interested in. Vygotsky's piece
on cultural development is online, what others were you looking at. I
Only ask because it may have been published in another form.

nate