Photos of a aesthetic-pedagogical experiment free available on line

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 12:58:30 PDT

I invite you all, interested in an iclusive perspective of education to see the photos free available on line, that register an aesthetic-pedagogical experiment under my responsability in Brazil.

You go to my oficial site and, down side, in the first page, you click over the expression

FOTOS DE EXPERIMENTO CÊNICO-PEDAGÓGICO INCLUSIVO

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks.

Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu
Professor da Universidade do Estado da Bahia-Uneb X
http://www.ricardojapiassu.pro.br