Re: Teaching as improvisation

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 13:36:37 PDT

In a message dated 6/8/2002 12:52:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjapias@uol.com.br writes:

> My thinking is that the spontaneity of an ACTION in the frame of a certain
> ACTIVITY is linked necessarily to some goal - and to some motive. A
> spontaneous behaviour, in my oppinion, does not have to be non-goal
> oriented.

Ricardo;

this speaks to what Jay has commented on regarding systems level analysis.
It is my hope that Jay would be more open to questions regarding his thoughts
on this issue.

Thanks for the comments, it is an extremely complicated issue,
eric