4000$

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 17:31:04 PDT

Helena-- You mean the total amount of money you need to run this activity
is $4000?

Re Bill's comments and my earlier note. "Academically speaking" (which
may be the wrong way to speak) a place where Bill's note and mine and your
be more densely documented. Bill's suggestions seem strategically useful
to me for their ability to be witness to important contradictions between
systems, but lacking a sizeable team, choosing loci where you are naturally
present seems like an almost inescapable necessity.
mike