Re: FW: VIRUS ALERT

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 13:53:31 PDT

Mark Clark wrote:

> This is a hoax. Please do a rudimentary search using google before
> wasting the time of hundreds of people. Email lists are not the place
> for virus alerts. Click below to read about the hoax.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&querytime=WPRXjB&q=jdbgmgr%2
Eexe

> You've just taken eight minutes of my time. According to my
> calculations, you owe me: $9.98 (at my current consulting rate)
>
> Please send your payment via paypal to: mark@louisville.edu
>
> Thanks.

in relation to Judy Diamondstone's post on some virus or other. I must say
I haven't seen anything so ridiculous in some time. I always tell people
who who make appointments with me and then are excessively late in seeing me
(I start getting irritated after 15 mins) that they should pay me for my
time too, deduct it from my bill, for example. But no one told Mark Clark
to go and check out Judy Diamondstone's comments, there was no appointment.
I wonder if Mark thought Judy is some kind of expert whose comments
commanded attention? By Mark's logic I suppose that he should pay me nolw
(make it $500 as I work at piece rate) for causing me to write this message
and point out the absurdity of his message?

Paul H. Dilloon