Re: Gone, but not forgotten

From: Geoff Hayward (geoff.hayward@educational-studies.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 03:13:41 PDT

One of mine too. He was kind enough to reply to a letter written by one of
my sons after seeing the film about the Burgess Shale fauna which contained
a drawing of one of the weird creatures. He not only managed to identify
what itr was from the sketch of a five year old but provided all sorts of
interesting bits of information about it too. We use his short piece about
the median not being the message in our statistics course but I guess his
luck ran out.