Re: Helena not forgotten

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 11:18:30 PDT

Having the paper on the xmca web site assumes public discussion -- this is ok
with you?

BTW, your "reply to" setting in your email client (You're using a browser on
a Macintosh???) makes it so when i replied to the message below it is sent
directly to you and not to xmca. The "reply to" field overrides the xmca
reply. I've had this problem before as has had Eugene.

bb

--
(:^{>