Helena's paper

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 19:43:00 PDT

In a message dated 5/12/2002 1:59:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
hworthen@igc.org writes:

> http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/Worthen

Helena:

First of all I feel very privileged to have been one of the early readers of
this paper. You point to problems with minority people but I am unaware of
what this problem provides to specific individual difficulties. The systems
analysis is on target! How is it possible to extrapolate group parameters
onto individual failings if the initial assumptions do not support such an
analysis?

I will reread but I await your reply,
eric