Re: feelings X emotion and the issue of inseparability

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 18:01:03 PDT

Hi Eric,

Sawyer's problematization of "emergentism" is, in my oppinion, a relevant topic. He points somethings that yet have not been absolutelly solved by socioculturalists.

I sent the post thinking that human feelings, as a kind of new qualitative (re)building of emotions, could be usefull to illustrate the bloted limits between subject and context, organism and enviroment, biological and sociocultural dimensions of being - and the pertinence of all those theroretical problems of "emergentism" raised by Sawyer. But I failled - you're right.

Babbles usually can happen when english non-speakers at all try to figure out their thinking through writting - specially when they are hurry. That was the case. Sorry.