Re: Luria Spacebridge Help

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 09:20:59 PDT

I'll do my best to help make it happen Mike.

Personally, Sept 19-23 I'll be going to/in/coming from seattle -- i do hope
that is not a conflict, but will help either way.

Let's find who else is interested and then the operational discussion among
those folks can take place.

bb

--
...this was not just a matter of chance.  These strange things happen all the
time...