May I post my paper for comments?

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 07:09:35 PDT

Hello -- have been quiet for a while due to massive deadline traffic. But I
would very much like to post the paper that I've been working on for a while.
It's the one I'm scheduled to talk on at ISCRAT in June (but I'm waiting to
hear if my department has any money left).

This is about the experience of minority applicants to building trades
apprenticeship programs in Chicago. I try to be up front about using activity
theory although in Industrial Relations, AT is the acupuncture of theoretical
approaches....

May I send this paper to the list? I am looking for comments.

If so, when and how?

Thanks --

Helena Worthen