your vote, Eric

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 16:09:22 PDT

Eric-- Too bad for Minnesottans if they get someone other than welstone.
Lets check out the competition. Bet you an ice cream soda you can't identify
two out of 100 senators whose record on behalf of working people you
could hold up as an alternative. And there are two of him in Minnesotta,
because his wife seems a hard worker too. But, what do I know? I get no
choice that comes close.

Yes, he is in a system that absolutely refuses to change-- until their
gas supply is threatened.
mike