musing and blocks

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 14:04:48 PDT

On Thursday 25 April 2002 08:34 pm, Mike Cole wrote:
> PS-- I had this really strange experience. A colleague I have known for
> many years met me several times at AERA but she couldn't recognize me
> to say hello. I must be getting REALLY old.

Naw. I think the evidence only supports the conclusion that you are getting
unrecognizable. It just happens that you are also getting old.

BTW, Ana, thanks for bringing the "Vygotsky" blocks. It was fun to watch
Michael (the other one) change in front of me.

--
...this was not just a matter of chance.  These strange things happen all the
time...