Re: vygotsky blocks

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 13:13:28 PDT

We can do that. Blocks, procedures, and protocols on the web. Bring grist
to the web mills!

My naive take is that something that is so sensitive to procedure is not
highly generalizable, and is this contrary to what i read in T&L ???

bb

--
...this was not just a matter of chance.  These strange things happen all the
time...