Re: Multiple levels of context and sociological theory

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 18:42:20 PDT

Yes, I'd like to have permission for acessing it - the article.

Your thinking emerged much more clear to me after your clarifying explanation below. But I think, personally, that it would be something absolutelly unthinkable one to dischage the macro levels as conditions that contingence the construction of mind and subject. The subject, in my oppinion, is something elaborated, constructed over the individual. The individual seems to me our animal, strictly biological frame. So, the subject would be something built over it - our typically human nature raised over given biological condictions.