New Orleans meeting is coming

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 17:17:25 PST

Dear Members and Supporters of the Cultural-Historical SIG--

A little more than a month left for our New Orleans meeting.

I put our SIG program on our web at http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG
(select 2002 Program). As you will see we do not have good time for the
business meeting scheduled on Tuesday early morning but nothing can be
done at this time (as we did try unsuccessfully to change the time
before). I hope we will attract people by great presentations and
discussions.... Also you can find that two our sections have the same
number -- AERA promised King to fix it...

I want to remind presenters of the symposiums to send their papers to
their discussants (I provided their email addresses on our web). Also,
feel free to send (via attached files) me drafts of your papers if you
want the SIGgers to read your papers in advance. Judy Diamondstone has
already asked me to put her paper on the SIG website so you can access
it.

 Let us know if you have questions and take care,

 King Beach (SIG President)
 Eugene Matusov (Program Officer)
 ----------------
 Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.