Re: discoordinations

From: Charles Nelson (c.nelson@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 11:02:39 PST

Mike,
The answers to your questions are what I'm still trying to figure
out. Since everyone constructs their own understanding, are the
similarities in individuals' models of the world to be explained by
artifacts and sociocultural influences acting as constraints limiting
the possibilities of construction? And how do new ideas come into
being?

Charles