RE: History

From: Cunningham, Donald (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 06:36:49 PST

Thanks Ana and Mike. I suppose I have a much narrower context of application
for the word "history" and that is leading me astray, just as the word
community did last summer when we were discussing LBE. In LBE (if I have it
right), community refers to the entire activity system, not (or not only) to
the node labeled as such in Yrjo triangles. Likewise, history is both a meta
category (everything has a time scale) and a specific reference to the
"genetic domains". Words are such troublesome things. I wonder why we
bother!

djc