Re: Reference?: The 'american problem"

From: Esteban Diaz (ediaz@csusb.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:22:52 PST

My ed psych class just read that quote in our ed psych text but
it does not have a reference for the original source. The text
I am using is Educational Psychology by J. Santrock 2001 (McGraw Hill).
The quote is on page 59. I would suspect that the original is in
something by Furth, Flavell or Ginsberg.
Sorry to not be more help.
Esteban Diaz