Re: don's thought

From: King Beach (kdbeach@pilot.msu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:30:12 PST

>Would the cultural historical sig be a place to have this kind of
>gathering, Don?
>mike

Actually, it would. Eugene and I are in the process of trying to
organize a reception time with snack and drink in conjunction with
the CH SIG business meeting on Tuesday of AERA. Chuck Bazerman will
also be chairing a symposium on "Building Centers of Strength in
Cultural Historical Research" at the meeting. Unfortunately AERA
threw us a curve and scheduled the business meeting at some ungodly
hour tues. morning. We are in the process of trying to change this
to the usual evening time. If that doesn't work it may be
bleary-eyed conversation over coffee and croissants. We let folks
know the specifics once things are a bit more certain.

Cheers,

King and Eugene

King Beach

Transitions Research Group (TRG) Office: 441 Erickson Hall Program in Learning, Technology, and Culture Voice: 517-355-6684 College of Education Fax: 517-353-6393 Michigan State University Email: kdbeach@msu.edu East Lansing, Michigan 48824 USA Web: www.msu.edu/user/kdbeach/