care to contribute? (fwd)

From: Maria Tillmanns (mtillman@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 14:58:36 PST

I am quite familiar with Mat Lipman's program. I attended his workshop for
teacher trainers in 1980.

Should anyone be interested, there is a call for papers: The North American
Association for Community of Inquiry. The conference is June 13-15, hosted
by the IAPC at Montclair State University, Upper Montclair, NJ.

Questions reg. the conference: Joanne Matkowski, Assist. Director
- email: matkowskij@mail.montclair.edu

Papers accepted will be published in "Analytic Teaching."

I am very impressed with Lipman's program and would encourage anyone who
is interested to learn more about it - and participate in the conference

Maria daVenza Tillmanns, Ph.D.
UCSD