internet woes and doughs

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:05:37 PST

my sympathies for those hit with the virus hoax -- on the other hand the
internet promises to make me a millionaire! see following. Now using the
"originating" IP address with traceroute and netgeo to do a physical location
look up -- Abidjan came up! Amazing. Makes one feel like a fiddler!

ya da da da duh duhh...

bb