Re: Joke, joke, Warning a joke

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 17:30:49 PST

In a message dated 1/25/2002 11:56:53 AM Central Standard Time,
brys@unixg.ubc.ca writes:

> Yeah yeah, humour is an important part of our culture yada yada yada (a la
> Diane) but for GAWD'S sake man, if we are going to have jokes that are
> about
> women, let's hear them from women.

That's strange Mary because I found these a lot more offensive to men then to
women. Must be how one interprets them considering one's own subjective
place in life. I also considered these a study in communication and how the
humor involved is in the imagery (i.e. that which entails the nonverbal
aspect of communication).

Hey, at least I didn't send Rodney Dangerfield's top twenty one-liners.

Eric