RE: [ch-sig] AERA schedule

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 12:25:22 PST

Hello everybody-

It appears that AERA has made calendar errors in their schedule as some
of them noticed. I have alerted them about the problem. I hope that they
will make the necessary corrections soon. I'll inform you as soon as I
will be informed about the corrections.

Thanks for informing me about the errors.

Take care,

Eugene

--------------------------

Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.