Thy Will Hath Been Dun!

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 13:15:02 PST

Mary-- I got a note from the Wiz(a) who says that diane's article haas
been posted on xmca. Kho knows. Maybe a discussion of Cops and Lobbers
can begin?
(I have not check out the veracity of the Wiz's message. S(he) is often
unreliable. But so are some folks close to me from time to time, so i
forgive it.
(or is that It?)

In the US, we enter a three day weekend which is dedicated, officially,
to remembering, that the U.S.A. is founded on the distinctly odd thesis
that all human beings are created equal, and that inequalities arise from the
way they experience the world after birth. He had a dream. He was not alone.
mike