RE: moRe: vygotsky question

From: Judy Diamondstone (judith.diamondstone@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 08:20:33 PST

 the "impediments" referred to at the end of the quote may be the link --
Elena, who once visited my Vygotsky class, made the obvious point that
impediments (as if external) are developmental gaps (as if internal). There
is no development until the resources we rely on don't work, and that's when
we necessarily reorganize & change our ways, "intertwining external &
internal factors," qualitatively transforming the social fabric of our
beings.

Judy