Re(2): Post Lyotard Subjectivities

From: Phil Graham (phil.graham@mailbox.uq.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 01:38:57 PST

DCH,
I'm not being definitive other than of my own understanding and (mostly
non-)use of the terms. Obviously there are multiple understandings and
usages of them, which was the basis of Mike's post.
Best,
Phil
At 01:41 AM 27/11/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>yikes!!
>
>i must be a simpleton!!
>
>i've always understood subjectivities to describe the irrepressible
>empathy of social life,
>i.e., the muliple expressions of the ways we "feel" in social activity...
>

>:0
>
>diane
>

>************************************************************************************
>"Things do not change: people change."
>
>Henry David Thoreau
>
>*************************************************************************************
>diane celia hodges
>university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
>instruction
>vancouver, bc
>mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, pointe clairel, qc, H9R 3Z2

Opinions expressed in this email are my own unless otherwise stated.
If you have received this in error, please ignore it.
Phil Graham
Lecturer (Communication)
UQ Business School
www.uq.edu.au/~uqpgraha