Fw: Georgetown fires antiwar faculty member

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 10:28:23 PST

Hi everyone,

I remember several years ago on xmca when I ran into a wall of raging fire
for suggesting that perhaps a noted feminist should not be able to teach all
female classes .

With that as a precedent for the list's opposition to the repression of
academic freedom I would like to offer up the following for your
consideration and possible supportive action:

Paul H. Dillon