Hey Judy Diamondstone

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 21:37:18 PST

and of course Eva too, isn't it something (using the typical new englander form
of query in negation) that the first thing I check when I get home is my xmca
mail?

What have you done to me? I sit in airports thinking about activity theory.
Visit rain shadows on the olympic peninsula and think about activity theory.
Eat a couple of fish tacos, observe a ferry and think about activity theory.
Get a delayed flight, re-book, wait forever and think about activity theory.

Eeek. I'm an activity theory geek.

To Diane, that might be an atgeekster. :-)

bb

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]