streaming video

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 17:02:57 PST

Dear Colleagues-- Tomorrow we are trying an experiment locally which you
might want to look in on. At 12:45 Pacific Standard Time I will be lecturing
on culture and development in a large lecture hall. We do not know how it
will appear at a distance, but if you would like to check it out, the the
techies tell me that you should go to the following address. The demo will
be available on our local web page in a few days, they say. All new to me.
mike

---
rtsp://132.239.50.152:554/encoder/test.rm