Re: more maths

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce.rob@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 08:07:01 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Cole" <mcole@weber.ucsd.edu>
To: <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: 29 October 2001 01:15
Subject: more maths

> I have been totally overwhelmed with teaching duties and am behind on what
> I took to be the topic of the month, which is Vygotsky's article on the
crisis
> in psychology. But perhaps that has run its course?
>
> Time will tell.
> mike

I was wondering the same thing as I had another couple of sections to do but
haven't had much time. I don't know if Laszlo is still planning to introduce
the last few chapters.

My feeling is that, judging by the response, it probably has run its course,
but I would still like to come back to the discussion of eclecticism.

Bruce