Re: Agreement and the art of mediation

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 20:40:48 PDT

Mike,

Eric reminded me to ask -- and so publically because he might be interested too
-- is it possible to get a copy of your paper 'the zone of proximal
development: where culture and cognition create each other" ?

I'll look for the book, but if it fits the pattern, it might be hard to find.

bb

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]