long lived texts

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 12:34:20 PDT

I get a few queries every year about this book which is hard to find in
stores. Now it is available, presumably at a reasonable price.

The book is not "mine." It is Dennis Newman and Peg Griffin's with a little
help from a friend.

Dear Professor Cole,

You'll be happy to know that your 1989 book "The Construction Zone" has =
been digitized and transferred to our central management database. We =
will keep about 25-50 copies in stock most of the time and print on demand =
as orders come in. The book should outlive both of us by a long shot.