Re: ease up, Eric

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 09:56:24 PDT

Hi Eric-- I suggest you refrain from responding to xmca after a tough
day at the salt mines. We are a very diverse audience in many ways, it
is difficult to reconstitute the context of the discussion under the
best of circumstances, and every message is taking up a lot of people's time.

We all respond hastily at times, but as a rule of thumb, if you respond
hastily, try to be sure that you make someone feel better as a result, other tna
yourself.

Its a lesson I, tooo, need to hold on to.
mike