thanks Vera

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 15:49:10 PDT

For further work on collaboration at Lesley. We're going to try to redesign
the development course, with the last meeting with you in mind. While I need
raw video for afternoon and evening classes on Lesley's campus, Becky can help
create video because she has the partnership program with the dever school.
We'll see how it goes, given contractual constraints.

By the way, I found the quote from Vygotsky you mentioned: "Any psychological
process, whether the development of thought or voluntary behavior, is a process
undergoing change right before one's eyes." (mind in society, p 61)

bb

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]