from/through

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 11:09:05 PDT

bb-- I, too, get the feeling of words coming through rather than from. Sort
of Bakhtinian feeling.

Laszlo-- In another not I gather you are unhappy with ISCRAT now but liked
ISCRAT in Berlin and Moscow. As I remember, there was exactly 1 paper about
Vygotsky in Berlin, although I may be missed something. What is it about
the plans in Amsterdam that bothers you? Seems like a timely topic in a
difficult era, their focus on diversity. What's the problem?
mike