Re: Re(2): by the way... s/he wrote...

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 05:27:02 PDT

Or perhaps ideologies and methods are patterned, and that is what makes them
investigable. The patterns may change, and we study development. But there is
a degree of constancy -- without it we cannot identify a pattern, and without
identifying a pattern we cannot see it change. Maybe this is in part why the
study of short-term joint ventures are so difficult to get a handle on.

bb

--- SANUSI ALENA LEE <sanusi@ucsu.colorado.edu> wrote:
> > 'methods', i came across the assertion that "all methods are ideological"
> > and whoa. i couldn't seem to undo that as a arresting tautology. long
>
> Really? So all ideologies are methodic? Now that stops ME! But of
> course -- maybe that is what makes ideologies investigable?
>
> --Alena

=====
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]