Re: Eric offers a beginning to the discussion

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 05:49:04 PDT

The first thesis you post is deeply related with the second one that states that "the language itself ends the fundamentals and possibilities of a scientific cognition of data. The word is the germ of science and, in this sense, it's right to say that in the beginning of science was the word" (second § of number 2 ... I do not know the page because the text I use was published in Portuguese)