Re: It does matter

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 16:53:19 PDT

In a message dated 10/1/2001 6:58:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
vygotsky@home.com writes:

> I think right here you've hit it on the head. I mean if there was a world
> court there are countless issues where the US is out of step with the
> "World Community".
>
> Nate

There are countless examples of where the world community is out of step with
American practices. Americans believe it an outrage to treat women the way
many countries allow, does this make America wrong or those cultures worng.
Well, neither is wrong but I prefer the treatment of women in America to that
of the treatment of women in Afganistan. What is your point?

Eric