FYI: another friggin' petition regarding war

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 05:29:37 PDT

----------------
Dear friends:

Despite the magnitude of Tuesday's events, please consider signing this
petition. Our government's response to this event will have
repercussions on us all forever.

Edmund Ryder
Petition for a Thoughtful U.S. Response

************** Please sign The Petition at
http://home.uchicago.edu/~dhpicker/petition which appeals to world
leaders to be level-headed and, wherever possible, peaceful in their
response to the recent attack against the United States.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, AS QUICKLY AS
POSSIBLE. The signatures logged by the website above will be forwarded
to leaders around the world. It is imperative that we act quickly.

Thank you.