Re: Crisis questions

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 19:51:36 PDT

In a message dated 8/31/2001 3:58:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
vygotsky@home.com writes:

> Chapters 5-11 because of the textbridge formatting would

Becasue of the concise introduction of the crisis in the first four chapters
and such a pure explanation of how he and his colleaguse understood the
crisis to be effecting psychological study at the time I would like like an
explanation as to why we need to read the middle chapters; Bruce at last
count you were on record as advocating this. Personally I would like to move
beyond this 1927 paper and start into the most important document Vygotsky
publidhed, Thought and Language.

The sooner the better,
eric