RE: theory/practice

From: Phillip Capper (phillip.capper@webresearch.co.nz)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:08:47 PDT

My last sentence of my last posting was stupid. Of course witch doctors
pretend to be what they aren't. What I meant is that a rational person could
not mistake what they do as 'scientifically objective' , which is what the
public believes educational testing to be.

Phillip Capper
WEB Research
PO Box 2855
(Level 9, 142 Featherston Street)