Community Literacy Programs

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 15:09:30 PDT

Thanks for the Grabill tip, Peter. I have ordered the book from Amazon
for 15 bucks.

     The more I looking into evaluation issues for outside of
school programs, where there is voluntary participation, the
more convinced I become that the problem cannot be solved by
normal evaluation means, and the curiousor and curiousor the
work arounds I am discovering become.
      If anyone else is working with such situations and has
some favorite piece on evaluation to suggest, it would be most
appreciated.
mike