Crisis reading

From: Me (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 07:07:10 PDT

Mike, Bruce and others

I think I underestimated the amount of scanning / editing involved. Next week the kids go back to school and I go back to work which makes time even tighter.

If a format similar to the url below is acceptable then we don't have a problem. I can just do the editing at a later date.

http://members.home.net/schmolze1/crisis/5.htm

It looks best in Opera, but should be viewable in all browsers. If this is unacceptable we will need to move the date forward to give more time.

Nate