Re: theory/practice

From: Phil Graham (phil.graham@mailbox.uq.edu.au)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 21:02:32 PDT

At 10:03 PM 23/08/2001 -0400, Eric wrote:
  I am merely stating an observation that the categorization of the
mentally ill
>into these Historical references would be helpful in providing more
>realisitic service delivery. The realism would be a result of the common
>understanding of the terminology.
>
>What do you think?

I think you didn't answer my question. I'm entirely opposed to the
terminologies towards which you tend. I'm also suspicious of the term
"service delivery", especially when it relates to "a common understanding"
of what "idiots, imbeciles, and morons" are.

Perhaps you could define your terms for me.

Phil