Re: about the article:another crisis...

From: Garai László (garai@mtapi.hu)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 15:18:43 PDT

Maria,

Thanks for your interest.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: maria judith
  To: Garai László
  Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 6:27 PM
  Subject: Re: about the article:another crisis...

  I just finished the first reading and I think it is important in many different aspects. may I include it on the literature to be read by my students at the university ? I have one who is writing his master dissertation based on Vygotsky's approach, I think he will like it.
Any of your students who may find any interesting Vygotskian topic out of those attached here and speaking English, French, Russian or (why not) Hungarian is welcome with his/her questions and comments.

Laszlo