Re(2): time, memory of one and many, zipf's law.

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 07:29:33 PDT

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>Oh, and btw, I had remembered that Judy had posted this message some time
>ago,
>but I could not exactly recall when, and had to spend time manually
>searching
>the xmca web archive after a google search of it did not find it.
>
>bb

bill, i can't help but wonder if you are actually analyzing
list-posting-theory,
or if you are trying to boost your ranking in the top 6...

hee hee
diane

"I want you to put the crayon back in my brain."
Homer Simpson

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, montreal, qc, H9R 3Z2