Re: Remembering, more

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 19:25:13 PDT

Jay

For me remembering is many different experiences. I remember flavorful
evnets of my past in one broad picture that synthesise hour-long periods down
into fractions of an instant. My wife can say something and I will have a
sweeping memory flow through my subconscious that is sentimental and does not
even require my attention for me to experience that which I felt at the time
of the actual event. If a deeper emotion other then sentimentality is
struck (such as love or possibly passion) I will tend to savor these meories
and my remembering will have more of a 'real time' feel to them. Others,
exerience anything similar with how they can interpret how their particular
memories are replayed and for what purpose.

Eric