Re(4): Zipf Zapf Zoom

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 16:21:16 PDT

...on my self-displacement:
>diane scrobe:
>>ah well, i am a part of no faulty other than my own meandering intellect,
>>affiliated with no organization, association, union, institution, or
>>otherwise. i stand free and unfettered, thus. does this mean i'm
>>not-guilty? or innocent?
>>diane, wry

phillips asks:

> yet, you no doubt _have_ your faculties - yes?

..._some_ of them, yes, i'm sure. but a meandering intellect often
misleads. :)

> but this stuff about guilt or innocence - the question smacks so much
>of macarthyism - that one is guilty by association, rather than
>practice.

well i was just joshing - there's no innocence of course, so "guilt"
becomes quite political in its own way. or is that in _our_ own way?

> on the other hand - yes of course life contaminates us all.

as do we contaminate life, n'est pas?
diane
(and her dirty little thoughts, ha ha)

>phillip

"I want you to put the crayon back in my brain."
Homer Simpson

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, montreal, qc, H9R 3Z2