beatles and bob d

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 23:47:26 PDT

For Eric' the rambler's great reference, makes good summer listening, and
the benefits aren't exchangeable, not even symboloholically, on the platonic
meat market.

to wit:

god said to abraham
kill me ur son
abe said, god you must be puttin' me on
god said no!
abe said what?
god said, you can do what you want abe but
the next time you see me comin' you'd better run
abe said where d'ya want this killin' done
god said do it out on hiway sixty-one

== bloomfield screaming guitar licks across burnt bottom spoons ==

(and it winds from Nashville to New Orleans ,
more than three hundred miles all the way)

Jack the Ripper was very bored
tryin' to create a next world war
he found a promoter who nearly fell off the floor
said i never engaged in this kind of thing before
but YES I think it can be easily done!
Just put some bleachers out in the sun
and have it out on hiway sixteeee one

-----

einstein disguised as robin hood
with his friend some jealous monk
passed this way an hour ago
with his memories in a trunk
. . .
and you would not think
to look at him
but he was famous long ago
for playin' the electric violin on . . .
(a crossroad of hiway 61 somewhere near Natchez)

so won't you come see me Queen Jane?

Farewell Mimi.

Paul H. Dillon